Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Monday and Tuesday Sept 23

I'm keeping my early morning rolling going - it's really helping my legs. I did start to use a medicine ball to get my shoulders and back. I'm going to see what I can do for my own neck this week.

Monday and Tuesday I was in a seminar for work. I had to sit most of the day in a chilly room with no windows, talking and listening about some pretty dark stuff. I was glad Tuesday came and I got to go to rugby

Rugby was a brief session, thanks to the shortening days we have. I did get this done in the dark:

22m sprints x 5 for three rounds.

I didn't have the time to work on my line out throws, as the coach wanted a talk/board session in the clubhouse. I got some fitness done and was happier than most rugby players in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment