Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wed Thurs and Friday Sept 19

Wed was a recovery day. 30 minutes of rolling and stretching in the early morning to get my legs to feel like legs again.

As a part of my job, I now have to take a group to a small gymnasium on Wednesdays. I got to teach a bit of rugby passing skills and then work on them. Kinda cool.

Thursday was a rugby night. In the morning, got to do the rolling and stretching, too. It is making my life a heck of a lot easier to start with a session like that.

After training, I did my sprints: Three rounds of 22m x 6 sprints.

Yeah, no one was on the field with me when I was done. I got my ice bath done, too.

Friday was a recovery and preparation day. I got to roll and stretch in the early morning and then eat intelligently all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment