Friday, August 16, 2013

Tuesday and Wednesday Aug 14

Tuesday was a rugby training night - except the coach didn't show up. The club captain showed up, as did the President of the club .. and we played touch for about 20 minutes.

Yeah.

So, I got this done for four rounds before it got too dark:

5 x 50m sprints
5 tire flips - the big ones at the rugby club ... must be 300 pounds.
20 seated knee tucks
20 feet up push ups.

During the day, I went to African Lion Safari with my parents and kids, and got a chance to ride an elephant. While I enjoy the memory of riding such a nice animal with my two girls, my hip didn't enjoy being on the pachyderm. It hurt. Icing it later was .... uncomfortable.

Wednesday was a light training and recovery day. Lots of rolling and stretching with some light kettlebells just to get a sweat going. A lot of Advil and I was still feeling a little sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment