Sunday, November 16, 2014

Friday and Saturday Nov 15

Friday is always a weird one at work. I was up stuuuupid early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I went and got a run finished by 6am.

Yeah, that wasn't a typo. I got off my rear end and got a run finished by 6am. Now, my iPhone, on the other hand couldn't finish the run and died about half way done.

I got done with the day, though.

Saturday was a "cluster mug" as the Deputy Mayor in "Under the Dome" liked to put it. Man, just a lack of coordination within my family. A real drag. I had a meeting to attend and there was a swim meet on at the same time.

Before I got going, I did get this done for five rounds:
10 push ups
20 stepups
20 kb cleans
20 kb snatches

Not a hard core workout, but good enough to get a sweat going in a rather chilly gym. I rolled after I was done, too. Legs reaaaaaalllly like that these days.

At least everyone is home now and angry at me and my participation in rugby at the moment. I got elected to the Niagara Rugby Union executive Committee again and life will go on.

I got home and went for a walk to clear my head and get a walk in ... and my phone died ...Again!

Piss me off, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment