Monday, November 17, 2014

Sunday and Monday Nov 17

Yeah, this is EXACTLY how I looked on Sunday
Well, Sunday I got up and did my rolling and stretching.The rest of the family got out of bed and we got on with our day.

I had to wait until the troops were in bed until I could get my run in. I did get a complete 4k run in with my iPhone still working this time around. It was sllllllooooooowwwww though, as I spent the day being a dad and chasing small children.


Monday. Who likes Monday?

Meh, my legs do apparently as I squeezed in a 4k run so that my wife could leave on time for her swimming. Yeah, it was as fast as I recall myself running, except slower ....

The rolling in the am and the running in the pm are great ... but I need to add some longer distances and some wrestling into the mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment