Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday Nov 5

I would really like days to be normal. Or at least resemble normal every once in a while.

Yeah ... that isn't quite the case here.

Ah well, roll with the punches... and the spin kicks ... and the uppercuts ...

I got up early and .... ahem ... kept my son off of me, thank you very much ... and we stretched and rolled together this morning at 6am. After the rainy game of rugby last night, I was a little tight in the legs. I focused on them and my back. They were uncontested scrums, so my neck was saved from that, thanks. There was curried chicken after the game ... I'm just going to leave that there for the time being. IfyouknowwhatImean...

I got through the day. That is all I'm going to say.

Then the meetings started. And the emails. And the planning for tomorrow... and the phone conference and the chatting online about my rugby club. At the end of the day, I spent some time connecting with my beloved wife. We chatted about life, about finances and about stuff at work. Basically, what every manual about marriage tells you to talk to your spouse about.

After that, I knew I had to get the stress out of me. For me it's always been about running, I guess. Some private time that I take to spend on me. I spent it thinking about tomorrow and what I'm going to do.

I did 4k of thinking about tomorrow. I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment