Sunday, December 14, 2014

Friday and Saturday Dec 13

Friday ... what can I say about Friday. I didn't feel at all that well. I did get a massage in, but not a relaxing one. Lots of muscle fibre stripping and sharp poking. I did get out of there, but I think I left a few pieces of me behind. I had to be a dad and get my kids to swimming. In the middle of all that, I had a window of about 35 minutes and so I took my iPod and went for a calming walk.

Or at least that was my intention. Something about this time of year just adds stress to everyone around me. Never a good sign.

Saturday was just another long day of being a dad. I had all three kids for the day and then was able to get a run in later on in the evening. Just not feeling good at all. In any case, I got it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment