Saturday, December 27, 2014

Wednesday Thursday and Friday Dec 26

I was really upset about a lot of stuff that I am seeing in my life on Dec 24th and I went for a walk at 1am. No that was not a typo. I was just plain angry about a lot of things and I thought I'd try to walk it out. At least the weather was nice - it was about 8 degrees outside.

I followed that up with a walk later on the same day, but it ended quickly as I saw lightning. Yup, no snow today, just rain and the threat of being electrocuted.

On Thursday I got a walk in before I had to leave and go be a son. Meh, whatever. At least I kept my streak alive.

Friday was an epic journey for me .. I wanted to measure out my entire community. I did an almost 7 kilometer walk, doing it in 1 hour, 8 minutes. I was five minutes shy of my longest workout. I think by the end of this break I can beat that.


No comments:

Post a Comment