Saturday, December 6, 2014

Friday and Saturday Dec 6

Friday was not very much fun, to be frank. I made sure I minded my P's and Q's, though. I got through my day and made sure htat I could look at myself in the mirror.

At least after dinner on Friday I got a chance to get my walk in with some company, namely my middle child. We had about a half hour to walk and chat while looking at the lights that have gone up around our neighbourhood. Kinda nice, to be frank.

Saturday was another day of annoying muscles and just abusive levels of stress that I am imposing on myself. Seriously, why do I do this to myself?

In any case, I needed to get a walk or a run in, and I knew that the rest of the day would just be abnormal... so I grabbed an overdue library book and walked to return it at about 9:30 in the morning. I kept trying to think about how I could keep this blog going, how I could keep my family going and make sure everyone got what they needed out of life.

I got to travel to another rugby club as a part of a meeting I had to take as a part of the Rugby Ontario Discipline Committee. I wasn't too impressed with the place, to be frank. Lots of rich old people with nothing better to do than to go to a clubhouse like building, sit on couches and pontificate about how awesome they are.

Well, that is at least the impression I got. I'm kinda with Holden Caulfield on this one. Phoneys. All A bunch of phoneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment