Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday July 19

Sunday:

Did 30 or so minutes of stretching in the am, felt a lot better afterwards. Stiffened up nearer to bedtime, though.

Ate this:

Breakfast: coffee, veggies
Snack: water, water and more water
Lunch: chicken breast wrap - chicken breast, salad and veggies with hot sauce and ketchup
dinner: pizza night - s'ok.

Monday

Breakfast BELT and coffee on the way in
snack: water, water water
lunch: chicken breast on a bun. water to drink
dinner: chilli on rice. Yeah, was a little odd, but tasted good. Beer to drink

Tuesday:

Breakfast BELT and coffee on the way in
snack: water, water water
lunch: chicken breast on a bun. water to drink
after training: chicken on a bun, beer to drink.

The "fat f*ck" guy from Saturday was on the balcony after training. Really didn't feel like listening to him rave about ... well, anything. I left five minutes after I showered.

Even though my after training fitness was questioned on Saturday night, I did the following for four rounds after a really sweaty training session. I used a picnic table, as I brought the car to training tonight, and had nothing with which to train:

Picnic table used through this workout:

20 step ups (ten each side)
20 feet up push ups
12 military presses (from knees, some two handed, some one handed)
5 two feet jumps to high part of table

Last round I nearly put my teeth into the table. Kinda funny story.

No comments:

Post a Comment