Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thurs and Fri July 14 and 15th

OK, as I said in an earlier post, I'm getting the work done, if not the daily posts.

Thursday I was really tired, and didn't get a morning workout in. I had a brief morning with my youngest and went off to work.

Ate this:

Bekafast: fruit and almonds on the way in, COffee then water.

Snack: carrots, prunes.

Lunch: small can of tuna, veggies and water, water water.

Dinner: lasagna and water to drink.

After training meal: spinach salad - spinach, tomatoes and onion- in a wrap with some chimichurri sauce. That was good.

At training, we did the sprinting fitness test. This time, I did it with rugby cleats on and really wasn't feeling in all that fine of form. Meh, did the test in 7:38. That was about 30 seconds slower than before. Not a good sign, man. Perhaps a little over training, might have been the heat .... even the shoes. Perhaps I'm not working as hard as I think I am.

After training, did this four rounds:

20 KB swings (20 kilo bell used)
20 cleans or KB snatches ( each side, same bell used)
20 weighted squats (45 lb bulgarian training bag)
10 KB rows
10 ab roll outs

I've been trying to think about fleshing out a proposal for off season training at the clubhouse. I'm not sure if I can or if I want to spend my time training there with all of the triggers to bad/poor/awful nutrition there are there (at least triggers for me).

Friday, I woke up feeling rather sore. Seriously.

Ate this: breakfast: water

Lunch: water and a few crackers

Dinner: left over lasagna and small caesar salad. Water to drink.

Late night cheat meal: more lasagna. It was awesome. And I finished the pan, so no more this week.

Took my family to my daughter's soccer tonight. Had to keep moving, as my eldest and my youngest didn't like just sitting there. Took them both for walks around the park, each one separately. Very low impact and got a nice plesant workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment