Friday, October 21, 2011

Thurs

Thursday is a training day - rugby training that is...

I got up in time to finish off a pain in the butt project for work, and I got it done. I didn't work out in the morning, as I knew that I had rugby in the evening. Meh, whatever.

I ate this:

Breakfast: belt and coffee on the way in to work

Lunch: tuna sandwich and a slice of pizza - not the greatest, I know.

Snack: water, water and water

Dinner: steak wrap - tomato, steak, salad and hot peppers in a wrap. Awsome.

After training snack: chili wrap, with hot sauce. Yummy, but I'll pay for it tomorrow. With beer.

Rugby training was inside a dome on turf. Man, every time I touched the ball, something bad happened. Just brutal. Seems I'll be starting on Saturday, though. Dunno, they haven't done the selections yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment