Friday, October 21, 2011

Wednesday Oct 19

Ok, got to get this down before it pops out of my head

I did four rounds of this before my left knee started to crunch. Probably a good idea to shut it down for the day:

6-8 dead lifts of the tire, with extra weight inside it.
10 TRX Body rows
20 feet up push ups
20 KB two handed swings (53 lb KB used)
20 knee tucks on the bench press
10 bicep curls
10 triceps extensions (40 lbs used for both)
20 lunges with 25 lbs overhead
wall assisted hand stand holds for 30 seconds

Just after the last set of lunges, my left knee told me to stop. So, I finished the round -no weight bearing exercises after that - and called it a day.

I ate this:

Breakfast: eggs and bacon, coffee

Snack: water

Lunch: tuna sandwich, water

Dinner: pasta and water to drink.

Then went off to night school.

No comments:

Post a Comment