Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday Sept 10

Right. I need to return to the good habit of writing down what it was I stuffed into my throbbing gobsmacker. Here it is:
Breakfast: Tim Horton's Sausage bagel BELT - with a coffee. I'm going to have to look that up again, but it's something like 500 calories.

 Lunch: carrots and hummus, tuna out of the can, almonds and water. Snack: almonds and OJ at home

 Dinner: pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce, glass of red wine for dessert.

 After school got a chance to play with my new 50lb kettlebell.
Did this for three rounds:
 30 two handed swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches (did this one each round with the 30 lb bell)
 20 push ups
20 seated knee tucks
5 chin ups (had to go back to assisted chin ups .... drag ...)
 the first two exercises done with the 50 lb bell were pretty hard - I think I've been coasting with the 30 lb bell all summer, to be honest. Of course, I've been doing a fair amount of training otherwise. Glad to see that control over my nutrition is returning, slowly but surely. Now, I just need to get to bed a little more early and be able to stay in bed without interruption....

No comments:

Post a Comment