Friday, September 14, 2012

Thursday Sept 13



ok, man ... you get the general idea of the day ... it just didn't feel right for most of the day, man. I'm still not used to this morning shift at work. I much prefer the mornings to train rather than what I'm doing. Not much can be done, except to look forward to the next shift and be happy for what I have.

Ate this:

Breakfast smoothie and a coffee on the way in

Lunch: vegetabels in hummus, almonds, tea and tuna.

Dinner: pasta night! with water to drink.

After training: new hot pot cooked chicken (mmmmmm) on a piece of bread. Smelled yummy.

Did about an hour of contact rugby tonight. Lots of lifts of people. Got some throws in, too. Lots of physical activity and, at the end, did my usual three rounds of this finisher:

50m x 7 sprints
20 push ups
20 seated knee tucks

Did some stretching and rolling afterwards. Felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment