Monday, November 12, 2012

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nov 11

Lest we forget. Friday was supposed to be a relaxing day, but it wasn't.
I tried to start it off right with this three times:
20 kb swings
10 Kb cleans each side
10 kb snatches
20 feet up push ups
10 TRX body rows
5 chin ups
10 hanging knee tucks

 It was a decent start, but after that ... well... My boss brought in chilli. It made me pretty gassy, though. Not good for my massage later in the day, man.

Massage therapist commented on how relaxed my legs were. Which was nice.

Saturday I chased my boy around the gymnastics place for an hour, then had a really long nap. We all hung out and had a great day doing as little as possible.

Sunday ... well, Sunday I tried to get him tired by running around in the gym, which met with some success. He's getting better on the balance beam and somersaults. Listening ... not so much. I did a lot of body weight squats, balance beam walks, push ups, planks and chin ups/hangs/hanging knee tucks. I was sweaty, he was just wound up. We went for a drive and he napped.

I also planned out a redesign for the gym that I will make happen on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment