Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Jan 7

Monday was the finals for the World Junior Hockey Championships ... and had to get something done after the second period was over... I got a quick 3 km walk in and then watched the end of the game. Soooo much better hockey than professional club hockey. Exciting and fun to watch.

Tuesday I had to get some lifting in, so I did the following for four rounds before going out:

20 kb cleans each side
10 kb snatches
15 kb rows
20 feet up push ups

It was pretty cold ... but I bundled up and got a 4k walk in with a 40 lb vest on.

Wednesday was a day that I just needed to get a walk done. I got the vest back on and thought my way through my day. I should have done a longer walk ... but I did a 4k walk.

I do need to get some more training done.

No comments:

Post a Comment