Sunday, March 15, 2015

Friday and Saturday March 14

It's the start of a week off for me and my kids ... and it's not off to a great start to be frank. Friday night I was hoping ot be a jolly guy, but all I could hear myself think was about how much stuff I'm dealing with at the moment.

Kids, Money, Tuesdays With Morrie, Animal Farm, life, Money, wanting to decide on what career I want after teaching is done with me...

I keep vacillating between admin, and some sort of business owner to ... other.

I also think I should try and do all three, just to keep myself in the game. I am beginning to think that they are going to go after my pension in the next round of talks and that I'm going to end up eating cat food in some sort of back alley in Halifax.

In any case, I'd love to say that my training has taken over my life for this next week, but that would be a lie.

I'm still doing a lot of rolling and stretching, which is extremely helpful. I had to cancel a physio appointment as I was being daddy to my four year old so that everyone else could go to a birthday party and remain somewhat sane. I wanted to go for a walk and watch a movie with my wife, but by the time I got back from a 20 minute walk on Friday, she was already asleep on the couch.

I wanted to get on another walk on Saturday night, but was needed to be a dad and get people to bed or a better head space. I want to get something done today and I will. I want to run but I will walk for a while on Sunday.

It's not the same, but it'll have to do for the time being.

At least I discovered that next week is cheap yoga at a local studio. I'm checking Chrysalis Yoga out at some point then.

No comments:

Post a Comment