Friday, March 13, 2015

Thursday March 12

Man, it was a tough one, but I got this one done.

I'm so ready for a break, as are the people around me.

In any case, tonight was a rugby training session and I got a lot of sprinting and ball handling stuff done. I did also get a chance to wrestle during the session, fighting a much bigger prop. I won when it required technical skill, but lost when it was a question of power. Seriously, the dude was about 100 pounds / 45kilos heavier than I was ... whatcha gonna do?

After the rugby, I got home and talked to my wife. She is under a great deal of stress at the moment, and I wanted just to be her buddy for a while.

After her venting, I went for a short walk around the neighbourhood .... Just to see how it felt. It felt good, man. It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment