Friday, March 27, 2015

Wednesday and Thursday March 26

Wednesday was a long day - but I did wake up feeling just awesome. Pain free for the first time in a long while. No headache, no gastroc muscle itchyness, no hip limping, either. Just plain jane yummy all around.

At the end of the day, I got a 2k walk in. I had so much stuff on my mind, I had to get something done before getting back to worrying about stuff going on in my life. It's nice to be able to take some time for myself.

I also got the week planned for myself and for my family today, too. I've started to include time in my week for training and running, but also writing and piano. If you don't put it on paper, it's not happening ... so ...

Thursday was another rather odd gift of a day. I've ordered a fountain pen to come, which I haven't had since I was a boy. I'm curious as to the use of it and the coolness factor, too. I also got a short walk in that I did not record, and then had a half hour of yoga at the GoodLife while at work. That was pretty useful, to be frank.

Later on, I also got a pleasant 1k walk in with my wife. Seriously cherished time with my wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment