Sunday, March 22, 2015

Saturday and Sunday March 22

Saturday I was supposed to go to see the Nationals live in person. I ended up just watching them online, including the finals. That was pretty cool purse out of a sow's ear, I must say. I had to entertain my youngest for the day, and I got some good reading, watching and general stretching in with him during the day.

I did get to my Physio appointment today, too. I need to do a shout out for this place, it's pretty cool and I like the gym beside the treatment rooms. Later, man, Later

Saturday was a good time to be a dad, to be clear. I had a nice walk with my wife after getting the youngest asleep and the eldest upstairs to make sure no one died.

Sunday I did get a chance to drive to Brock University and take in the Greco Roman wrestling myself. The whole time I was there, I was sore. My hip hurt, my calves were in agony and my quads were just wanting me to sit down for a while.

Of course, there was that little voice in the back of my head, saying "Could have been here, Sir. You can still do this, man..."

Yeah, I know. I know, I know.

I limped my way through a 3k walk and then had a nice long stretch before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment