Friday, June 15, 2012

Thursday June 14

Ah, man. Thursdays. I was commenting to myself that this is the May of the week. Looking forward to a nice break, merely one or two things to get through before it.

Make the best of limited time and keep moving forward.

I was selected to play in the firsts this weekend, taking a bus for the four hour trip is a very good idea. I will miss my family and I will hope that my parents don't drive my wife batty.

I did this on the beach, by myself, for four rounds:

20 two handed swings (used the 30 lb and the 40 lb kb, depending on the round)
20 kb cleans each side
10 kb military press
20 push ups
20 seated knee tucks

Felt good, and there was a soccer team of pleasant looking young women working out on the beach next to me. Sunny, giggling and sweating ... but I forget that this is a family friendly blog. I'll stop there.

After rugby training, I did my usual sprint workout for three rounds:
50m x 7 sprints
20 seated knee tucks
20m bear crawl.

I had a fellow prop come and do one and a half of the rounds with me, too. He stopped, as he was just coming back from injury and didn't want to overdo it. I was happy enough to have the company.



No comments:

Post a Comment