Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Saturday and Sunday June 14



Saturday was a rugby day - We were off to a nearby club, about a 40 minute drive away. This is this club's first year in this league and they haven't done too well up to this point in time. It started off cloudy, but by the end of the first game, it was sunny and humid. We won, and did quite well against their scrums and their lineouts. In open play, our defense was up to snuff, keeping them to milited points int he seconds game, and not letting them back into the game on the first XV.

I had fun, but then had to run away to get home, thanks to an emergency text. Did get a chance to roll and stretch once I got home, though. Man ... sore.

Sunday was a clean up day around my house - I had the task of "helping" my kids clean up their rooms so that I'd stop going insane. It was a long day of moving, lifting and working. I did feel tired at the end, but managed to stay loose and flexible. Lots of water to drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment