Friday, June 12, 2015

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday June 12

Wednesday was a recovery day ... rolling and stretching in the am, with a rugby meeting in the evening.

Thursday was a rugby night, of course. I'm having to get my son in bed and so I'm late for most of these training sessions. I've been told not to do much after these sessions, so ... I'm focusing on recovery and strength work after this week.

Tonight I rolled and stretched out my legs and shoulders, though. Just trying to get myself ready to play after a rather difficult training session.

Friday, was a recovery day, much like Wednesday. Rolling and stretching in the am ... I just want to roll and stretch in the evening, too. I also did a physio appointment today and they focused on my knees. Eesh, they need some ice, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment