Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monday and Tuesday Jan 29



Ok, Monday was a wash. I would like to say it was a recovery kind of day, but I was lazy.

Meh. I had to get stuff done for my house.

Tuesday ... well, I was punished. I punished myself. For missing a workout, for being a bit of a wuss. I did try an educate myself about the different energy systems and training for rugby by conversing with my wife - which, of course, was silly. She doesn't train for rugby.

In any case, that didn't work out to well. I guess I have to educate myself elsewhere.

I did this rather brutal workout for four rounds. I'm still feeling it. Took me about 30-35 minutes.

10 squat wall ball throws with 14 lb medicine ball
20 feet up push ups
10 bench flies with 40 lb dbs
20 seated knee tucks
10 hanging barbell clean and press (70 lbs)
20 kb swings (50 lb bell used)
10 kb one arm rows each side




No comments:

Post a Comment