Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Jan 15

Today, I was in the mood to punish myself. I'm thinking I needed to do it. At the end of the day, as I am writing this up, I'm pretty sore.

 I got some work done on my online course, the #etmooc experience, today. Rather interesting stuff.

Saw this video today, too:




In any case, after work, I got this done three times before I had to go and be a dad:

10 goblet squat, wall ball throws
20 feet up push ups
20 two handed kb swings (50 lb kb used)
10 kb cleans
10 db flat bench flies
10 ab wheel roll outs

I don't think I did the ab wheel roll outs properly, as instead of my abs hurting, my back hurts. Never a good sign. But, as it is the first time I've done this exercise in a while, I'm not totally shocked that I'm in a little pain.

What truly caused me to pain is my run tonight. I met up with a rugby buddy for a short run and got left in the dust in the last kilometer. That just tells me I need to get running a lot more right now. After that run, I'm planning on doing a lot more running in the next six to ten weeks, as I have to get myself ready to run and ruck.



No comments:

Post a Comment