Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Jan 6

So Sunday ... ugh. The last Sunday before returning to work. I'm kind of looking forward to getting this back onto a schedule .. kind of not looking forward to losing mid morning naps.

In any case, got this done in the afternoon for four rounds

10 Kettlebell straight leg deadlifts with the 50 lb bell
20 two handed swings
10 kb cleans
10 squat then rugby line out ball throws with the 14 lb ball
10 bench flies with the 50 lb dbs
10 bench pullovers 50 lb db used
15 hanging knee tucks

All in all, not a bad stay-cation for me. Would have liked ot have done something semi-big, but this is not the year for it. I did see something online that piqued my interest - the Go Ruck Challenge. Not sure if the dates they have for Toronto will work into my schedule, but I'll have a look.

I think Aug 30th is probably the date for me. Something to train for the entire summer and go and do as a reward for keeping fit. Hmmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment