Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tues and Wed Jan 2

Jan 1 was a rest day - I did drop by and give back the trophy to the rugby club, after missing a day of indoor rugby. Lots of familiar faces up in the pub after the day, and so I'm glad to have seen them, and they can go back to doing whatever they were doing before today. No names mentioned here, in order to confuse anyone dropping by.

Well, I thought it was going to snow all day Tuesday, so I went for an early 5k run. A nice run, got it done before the sun got it's butt out of bed. Since then, I've had non stop dad stuff going on. After a drive with my son in which he gets to sleep and I get to listen to an audiobook, I got home and read this article online about doing complexes with regards to attaining athletic goals.

Seems people can lose weight by doing them.

In an case, after I got home, the little one was running around like a goof, so I was sent into the garage gym with my youngest. I did this following for three rounds:

10 goblet squat / jump / straight up throws with 10 lb medicine balls
10 overhead "lineout" throws
10 side rugby throws
20 two handed KB swings
20 feet up push ups
10 bench flies with the 50 lb dbs
15 hanging knee tucks

Finally, it has been bugging me that I have not yet read everything in my "muscle" file on my own macbook, so I started going through them yesterday and today. Found ZEE's "Twelve Month Beast" program in there - set up basically the way he did the month to month sessions while I was a member of his Underground online Club. Some really hard workouts there. I'll be printing that baby off and putting up on the wall when I get back to work next week.



The goal of this blog has just been seen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment