Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Monday and Tuesday May 19

Monday was awful on so many ways. It was the end of a nice long weekend. As I am a family man, we had to leave late and got stuck driving south past Barrie Ontario. Now, I personally have no issues with Barrie ... except on long weekends when I'm trying to drive past it. Yeah, it was a long drive.

When I got home I found out that life is trying to kick my groin repeatedly. Hard and fast and repeatedly. I got a stretch in at the end of the day, as well as a 1.5k walk in at the end of the day.

Tuesday was a step up, but that isn't saying much. I got this done through the day:

1 k walk

then got this done for four founds:

90 seconds of double kb clean and presses
60 seconds of one side snatch each side
30 seconds of rest.

I was pretty sweaty at the end.

After that, I got a physio appointment in and ... napped again.

After napping, I got to rugby and did an hour and a bit session of running and technical stuff.

After that, I got this done four rounds

20 kb two handed swings - got some air on the catch and releases with the 50 lb bell
30 m farmers walks
10 med ball slams

then ... lots of stretching and rolling before an ice bath session.

No comments:

Post a Comment