Thursday, May 28, 2015

Monday and Tuesday May 26

Monday was a recovery day. I rolled and stretched in the morning, and that saved me a lot of pain during the day. Did a 2k walk at the end of the day.

Tuesday was as long as it needed to be. I had to skip the afternoon session, so I did a bit more at the afternoon. I did roll and stretch in the early morning ... my son woke me up at about 4am ... yeah, he's lucky he's cute ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol2Xu6O7CuI

In any case, I did get to my physio appointment. Stretching stretching and more stretching ... abd then went to rugby training. An hour of sprinting and ball handling. We did a ladder of sprints during the session ... 60m, 70m, 80m 90m, 80m, 70m, 60m sprints ... which is pretty basic when you look at it. Hard, but basic.

After, I got this done for four rounds:

15 double clean and presses with 12 kilo bells
30 m farmers walk with the same bells
15 rope assisted arm curls see Ryanmunsey.com

I took a few minutes to roll and stretch at the end of that session.

After that I got onto the pitch and did two rounds of:

40m sprint x 4

After, in the ice bath ... I screamed like I was an eight year old. Oh, I got the ice bath cooooooold.

No comments:

Post a Comment