Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Saturday, Sunday and Monday Oct 15

Saturday was a driving day ... also a clean up day. Got rid of most of my kids and took the youngest to gymnastics ... which didn't last too long. Then drove for three hours. Yeah, needed some mobility stretches after that one.

Sunday was a move canoes day. Which ... sounds easier than it was. Lifting those suckers up a hill was a drag. Oh, and the oars, too. Then, another drive.

Monday was a hosting my family at my house day. I did get to show off my gym, which was nice. I did not get a chance to use it. My job was to keep the kids out of the house for four hours while my wife finished the preparations. Still, I did get some nice walks and got to play with my kids. They are a fun bunch of munchkins. I'm blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment