Friday, October 25, 2013

Thursday and Friday Oct 25

Ok ... Thursday ... let me think back to yesterday ...

That carpet and that paint do not match ...
I was at Totally Fit and I lifted stuff ... I'm just kdding ... I got this done four rounds before having to go be a grown up

20 kb swings with 50 lb bell
10 kb cleans with 35 kb bell
10 kb snatches with the 35 lb bell
50 feet farmers walk with 50 lb kb bell in each hand
20 feet up push ups
25 seated knee tucks

Not a bad little workout ... I felt a good sore afterwards.

On Friday I was back at Totally Fit ... and this time I think I got an unreal thing done...
...but that's not why I'm training there.

6-8 deadlifts ... maxed out at 230 lbs ... again ... a max deadlift for me ... let's see how my stomach reacts to that ...
20 kb swings with a 50 lb bell
20 feet up push ups
10 kb one arm rows with the 50 lb bell

A really good after training effect with the endorphins, man ... I felt as if I were floating as I walked around later. Seriously good stuff.

I'm almost ashamed to admit that those deadlifts were a PR for me. It's a fairly light weight, but my training bars at home literally aren't long enough for me to put anymore of the cement filled vinyl 25 pound discs I own. Meh, as I mentioned, I felt freaking awesome after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment