Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wed Oct 30

Pic not from today's workout; I miss this gym
Yeah, I was pretty sore after drudging up that session from the barnacles of my Macbook yesterday. Seriously ... who knew my gastrocs could get sore after how many years of rugby ...

In any case, I really hadn't planned on doing anything major today, so I did this for 8 rounds, timed by my Gymboss timer ... first time really using it outside of my garage ... so I had to think about the safty of the thing.

Eight rounds of:
20 minutes of punching -jabs mostly with some hooks and uppercuts. I even got some kicks in, too.
40 seconds of pushing a yoga ball into the wall with my chest

after I was done that I got this done for three rounds:
20 two handed kb swings
10 kb cleans each side

A nice no prep workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment