Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Saturday, Sunday and Monday Oct 28

So ... Saturday and Sunday were washouts.

Saturday was crappy and rainy and I was run off my feet in taking four 11 year olds to go and see Quidditch being played at McMaster. Yes, the made up game in Happy Potter. I got home and crashed for the night, although I cleaned my house a little before bed.

It's amazing how quickly your day fills when you have nothing ont he schedule, then suddenly someone finds out that you're available. That was my Sunday. Five hours of fiddling with someone's computer to get something to work ... in the end, I ran out of time.

Monday, at least I got my training done after meetings.

Tried out a new treadmill - one which didn't quite work for me the way it was intended, but still my legs were hurting a few hours afterwards.

Walkign uphill on this treadmill for 20 minutes with various levels of resistance was pretty cool.

Then, two rounds of:
20 kb swings
10 cleans each side
10 snatches each side

Then I had to go and be a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment