Sunday, November 3, 2013

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nov 3

Whew ... these have been exhausting times, let me tell you.

First, I signed up Thursday for indoor rugby for the winter - touch rugby which keeps the hands ready for next April. I'm going to have to keep myself in shape all by myself.

Friday was a rest day. Except for the start of Movember. I went and got myself a t-shirt and haircut at my clubhouse. That was a good time, except for the part when someone spilled their beer all over me. I did get some stretching done, as I'm really sore and stiff after this week.

Saturday was a family day - I took most of my kids out for four hours so my wife could get some work done. After I got my youngest to bed, I got this done for five rounds:

20 kb two handed swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches
20 body weight squats

Sunday was a work for the swimming club day. As a part of the membership, you have to stand outside a Walmart for a few hours, begging for money. Well, my kids begged for money and i just watched. After I got home and got a meal and a nap done, I watched a bit of the Canada v NZ Maori game. After the Canadians were behind more than a few points, I went into my gym and got this done for five rounds ... this time with a weight vest on, too.

20 kb swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb snatches
20 step ups
20 body weight squats




No comments:

Post a Comment