Friday, November 29, 2013

Thursday and Friday Nov 29

Thursday was a wild one ... meetings and meetings and lots of driving. I did manage to squeeze in this for four rounds, though before going off to rugby:

Kb complex:
10 kb cleans
10 kb clean and press
10 kb snatches

used a 30 lb bell and did both sides for four rounds.

Rugby was a drag, as we played three games, losing two by a point. Yup, lost one game 4-5 and one game 5-6. The other game we won 8-2 ... so ... I wanted to spread those points around... alas.
harder than it looked


Friday was normal, although I was pretty darn sore. I wanted to get some cardio done, but not a cardio cardio session. I did my "boxing" session, although this time I got it done for eight rounds, instead of the usual ten. I had to get going, so ... I had to cut it short.

2 minutes striking a stand up bag
1 minute kb two handed swing


No comments:

Post a Comment