Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friday and Saturday March 22

Friday was too sore to do much beyond stretching and recovery work. I did manage to pick up a rather cool sled on Kijiji. It retailed for 500, on sale for 300, but I paid 160. I also did a back up of this Macbook, as it is not working very well at the moment, suggesting something awful is about to happen. I'm looking for a replacement as I type this.

Saturday I had my boy for the day, and so we went to train, he had a great idea for us to try, as pictured on the right.

We got this done together for 4 rounds:

20 kb swings
30 step ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats
5 sled push and drags with 40 lb sand bag and 30 lb boy

The rest of the day was also active - he is little boy, after all. Lots of sprinting after him, puling him out of harm's way and generally being a guardian angel. That, my friends is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment