Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tuesday March 25

I don't know about today. I'm glad it's over and I'm at home setting this post up at my dining room table and with my brains still inside my head. There were a few moments there that I wasn't sure that was going to stay that way.

In any case, I recovered from forgetting my laptop at home, recovered from a laptop crash and from several other things that happened today to make it one of "those days". I was also sore from last night's rugby session for most of the day. I should have taken some time to stretch but I had to plow onwards through a mess of a day.

Later on, got a chance to sit with my wife and talk.

After that, she went to bed and I got this done for four rounds:

10 kb cleans
That hole wasn't there before
10 kb snatches
10 step ups on a 12 inch step
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats.

During the workout, I managed to drop a bell on the mats covering my floor. A nice loud thump and then nothing. No screaming children. Yet another reason why I love these puzzle piece mats.

No comments:

Post a Comment