Friday, March 14, 2014

Thursday and Friday March 14

Thursday was a tough day. I woke up really early and so ... got into my gym and did my own session. One of the greatest reasons to own your own workout space is that you can to to train at any time. I used to not go all the time ... now I go as much as I can.

In any case, I got a light workout done as my back was sore from all the shoveling yesterday. I got four rounds of this done before the rest of the house woke up.

20 kb overhead presses
30 step ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats

Thursday night was a rugby night, too. Lots of ball handling and sprinting being done. I stretched and stretched after, but my legs ended up stiff anyways. I also shot myself in the foot by going home and eating a big meal before going to bed. I shouldn't have done that, but what ever.

Friday was a rest day. I needed to not do anything, except stretch. I got that done early, but I was still pretty stiff for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment