Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday March 30

Humbling
I was going to be busy today - but I had a window of about an hour in the middle of the day.

So I got busy.

With my "new" sled.

I put it in the van with the two 16 kilo bells and the parts to my old 80 lb sand bag. When I got to where I was training ... I put the sand bag back together and did one start run with it. I put it away and got this done for six rounds:

20 kb cleans
20 kb natches
sled push 20 yards with both 16 kilo bells x 2

Why six rounds? Someone said they were coming to try out the sled and see how it worked, but they were busy doing something and would come as soon as I was done .... riiiiiight ;)

I discovered that the sled is a humbling experience and one which I'll have to adjust into my training for the summer. It's all good, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment