Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday June 10

I think the word of the week was "ennui" - just stuff isn't working for me and I'm feeling more than just a little let down by my own actions, the actions of others and stuff that is just going on around me.

Some days I just have to look around at the mess in my house and recall that there are an awful lot of people who would love to trade spots with me. I love the messes my children make because they are with me to make them ... that usually does the trick, but this week was a tough sell for that stuff, man. Seriously.

I'm looking forward to next week, as I am going to go back to habits that work for me, not against me. At least my children will be around more for prepared dinners that we can enjoy together. Man, the last few weeks, I can't count the number of times I've eaten alone!

Ate this:

Breakfast: bagel and coffee on the way in.

Lunch lasagna and veggies with hummus, water to drink

Snack: ham sandwich. Beer to drink

Dinner ... no real dinner. Shameful.

Snack: chips and beer while watching the hockey game

Yeah, the diet is sucking this week. Tomorrow is a rugby day, followed by a family function then on to Sunday.

Blink...It's almost Monday again...

No comments:

Post a Comment