Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wednesday June 16

OK, this post ... I dunno. I'm just absent minded I guess. I mean, I should be keeping this updated every day - it's a daily journal, for goodness' sake. But ...I dunno. Just going through something at the moment, something that is taking me away from this blog.

I did train, however briefly, today.

I did two rounds of this before I was puked on by my son:

20 lunges
20 KB snatches both sides 30 lb KB used
6 chin ups
20 push ups
20 BW squats

Yeah, not the most hardcore workout, but I got something done. I had my two younger children in the gym with me, and the older one wouldn't sit with the younger one while I did my sets ... kinda disheartening, to be honest. The six year old got a pretty good time in, climbing and learning stuff; I guess mine comes tomorrow.

Meh, I'm not available to play this weekend. Might have to see if something else is on.

I ate this:

Breakfast: fresh fruit, coffee.

Snack: water

Lunch: tuna on salad, hummus with veggies, water to drink.

Dinner: roast beef on a bun, veggies with hummus. Water.

Watching the Canucks lose: beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment