Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday June 6

Ugh, I really don't like Mondays. Seriously.

I ate this:

breakfast: sausage bagel belt from Tim hortons, Coffee on the way in

snack: water

Lunch: tuna sandwich, lots of veggies, water to drink

Dinner: roast beef sandwich, water to drink. Yeah, I know. Too much meat. I get it.

I did this three rounds before being interrupted so my wife could get her walk in:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 KB two handed swings (40 lb bell used)
10 KB cleans (40 lb bell used)
10 step ups with 10 lb weights in each hand
7 chin ups

Did a long warm up, too. took the weight of the dead lift bar and worked it as an overhead squat, did some wall stands, tumbling... oh, it felt good after. Still my right arm is nagging me to rest it. Meh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment