Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wed June 22

So ... things, yeah. Haven't been going as well, even if it is the end of the school year and I have extra work for myself for July.

In spite of the things I should show gratitude, I'm turning myself into a whiny wuss of late.

I read an article today from the Blog of Strong men, or something like that, taking about resiliency. I need some of that right now. Something needs to goad me on.

I did get a family friendly workout in today, though. A nice hour long walk along the same path as Monday. I brought my middle child for a walk, then the rest of the family for a second walk later. Pics were sweet.



Ate this:

breakfast: oatmeal, fresh fruit

Snack: water

Lunch: roast chicken on a bun. Went to the bank to figure them out. Got it done, will be saving some money later on this month, thanks to the over-friendly lady behind the counter.

Dinner: pizza and hotsauce. My bad.

Late night snack: beer. I felt entitled, but I'm beginning to think my "ennui" is thanks to the alcohol I'm consuming these days

No comments:

Post a Comment