Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday June 7

Yeah, something is up with me. Just not "into" stuff at the moment. I don't know if it's the not sleeping well, perhaps a little burn out or something else. Just not sure.

I ate this:

Breakfast: steak and eggs, coffee and water on the way in.

Lunch: tuna sandwich, veggies and hummus. water to drink

Snack: water, water and some more water.

Dinner: I nibbled/grazed until about 5pm. Cheese and crackers (not many), ham sandwich. Water to drink.

Went to rugby training, but there was a u20 side playing against my club team. I just didn't want to get in there for an exhibition game. Not this year. I shook some hands, then went home. I did some mobility and stretching on my own in my garage. After that, did the weekly grocery run.

Just feeling miserable. Low. Crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment