Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Mar 2

A rather long day to a long week. Tpaout must be slightly annoyed, as I have yet to train there this week. Man, I'm annoyed because I haven't trained there this week.

Alas, time is something I'm not blessed with a lot these days; I make the most of what I got. I did this in my garage today for five rounds in 25 minutes:

10 rh swings
10 lh swings
10 alternating swings
10 two handed swings
10 snatches each side
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks

I got something done, which was enough for today. Later on, I got some wrestling in, too.

I ate this:

Breakfast: vegetable and steak stir fry, water and coffee to drink.

Lunch: almonds, carrots and green peppers with tuna, too.

Snack: almonds and tea

Dinner: small slice of pizza.

Overall, not a bad week of eating. Made 216 yesterday and basically maintained at 217 today, before training, of course. I'm tired, but not overly concerned with weight at the moment.

I spoke to a buddy today, a former GR National Champion, about tactics. He thought my ideas were sound, but required a lot of fitness and a little technique. Should be good to go. I need to keep things going.

I got my paper work in the mail today, too. Money orders and paperwork are off to the places they need to be. I'm all green lights, man.

Need to keep training and keep on keeping on.

I am starting to wonder what's next, though. What do I do on the 19th of March?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to train, but other than the Tough Mudder and the Spartain Race, for what else is there to train? Rugby, yes, but I know that it's harder for me to maintain... oh, man. Not time for that soul searching yet.

Wrestling, dude. Wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment