Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday, March 17

Yeah, St Patrick's Day. Hey, if you want to go and get hammered and come back, this will wait. I'm not that big a fan of this day for a number of personal reasons. However, I will say this:

I made weight.

I spent the day at Brock University, watching and waiting for 3pm. Seriously, I could have stayed at home, but I got a really nice parking spot. I got there for 1pm and sat around for those hours. I talked to old friends and saw some really good wrestling, too. In any case, it was anti-climatic, as my weight cutting was already done by 4pm. That last hour was torture.

I ate well after the weigh ins and made it home in time for dinner, cuddles with my kids and got a chance to watch the finals of the tournament online. Kinda cool, really.

Later on, the brackets for my weight class were released on the CAWA page, too. OK, now, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment