Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday March 16

I just finished my last workout at home before Sunday. A nice 5k run. It was the third workout of the day.

Early in the morning, I did a 3k run, and then got into the gym and did this for a few rounds:

30 kb two handed swings - used the 12kilo bell
20 KB snatches
rolling and stretching

I just wanted to keep the sweat going. After a shower and a pat down, I hit 210. I then had a bite to eat then relaxed

I ate this today:

Breakfast: steak and eggs, water then coffee

Snack: water

Dinner: chicken and vegetable stir fry. Water to drink.

The second run of the day was a little harder, especially after watching a bit of the Score Fighting Series. Man ... it's getting to the point where I'm thinking about fighting instead of wrestling...

No comments:

Post a Comment