Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday March 14

Man, this is getting to the nitty and gritty. It's also post number 461.

Whoa.

In any case, I got up this morning at 214; not early enough to get a morning workout in, but I made up for it with nearly an hour of swimming with my family in the afternoon. I also got a 7k run in this evening, too.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: steak on a piece of bread. Water to drink

Snack: coffee

Lunch: grilled cheese sammich. Not my first choice, but whatever. Water to drink

Dinner: turkey soup, sausage, 2 ribs, a large salad, and lots of fruit. Water and coffee to drink. Overall, not bad for an meal out.

Of course, after that meal I got home and did that previously mentioned 7k run. By the end, I finally got the feeling as if I was flying. Nice to have that sensation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment