Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday March 13

So ... here we are ... again.

I went for a run this morning and checked my weigh afterwards. 213.6. I'm just 2 pounds over, man. Pretty happy about that. I also arranged for a training partner or two while at the Nationals, too. My wife was happy about that.

As I mentioned, I went for a run this morning and planned on doing a workout this afternoon. Instead, I walked around Niagara Falls with my family and pushed a baby in a stroller. Well, I did get a couple of decent walks in.

I also cooked dinner on the bbq, man. Oh, that was good.

Breakfast; Eggs and roast beef, water to drink

Snack: coffee

Lunch: crackers and cheese. Water to drink.

Dinner: BBQ steak with grilled and sauteed vegetables and asparagus. Yeah, that meal was mostly vegetables. I promised myself I would make up for the crackers.

And then I went for another run tonight, too. I just needed to get out of the house by myself. Seriously, I love them, but they are all just a smidgen needy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment